Sunday, October 3, 2010

Share Your Laughs With a Friend

Something she found hilarious and extremely enjoyable
That sort of thing you keep as your guilty pleasure
Or obsession, in a less creepy sense
Is magnified 20x or more when shared with someone.
Laughing alone lasts
Silently
For maybe one minute.
But sharing with a comrade
Seeing their reaction
And their reaction to your reaction
And your reaction to theirs
May keep you chuckling for hours
If your stomach allows it.

So the moral of the story is...
Your reaction to their reaction might make their reaction twice as great.


(Since this is my first post on my new blog, I feel I must explain it a bit. I've been wanting to do a deeper, different point of view for awhile, but didn't know where to start. Then I got an idea.
I could write in a different style and keep it interesting / possibly witty.
"That's Legit," my other blog, is more-so my everyday, dramatized version of my life, just something to record my adventures for both me and others to enjoy. My fun side.
This should better express my other side. The deep one.
How this blog works, is that I'll write about a certain thing, then write the actual, in my opinion, general assumed moral of the story as the title.
Then when I'm done writing the body of the post, I'll add "So the moral of the story is..." at the bottom, and dissect the post to find a different moral or different view.
It's just an experiment. Thanks for reading.)

No comments:

Post a Comment